Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our policy to make important disclosures about how you can use Hibboof to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Hibboof.
We do our best to keep Hibboof safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Hibboof safe, which includes the following commitments by you
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Hibboof
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Hibboof, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Hibboof to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Hibboof, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Hibboof functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not use hibboof if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.